Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Simple Guacamole

It is Tuesday! Your greatest taste of the week is here.
Drum roll please for the guacamole recipe!
I love guacamole! It goes great with chips and salsa, 
Mexican food and whatever else you would like.
A few years ago you couldn't get me to eat an avocado even if you had paid me. I then spent some time in Chile doing service for my church 
and we were fed loads and loads of avocados. 
Since then I have really love the taste of avocados. 
Try this great recipe and enjoy!

ingredients:
2 Avocados
2 Tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. Salt
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
1/3 tsp. Cilantro dry (or cut a small bunch from fresh cilantro leaves)

directions:
Cut and peel your avocados. Smash the avocados with a potato masher or a fork. Add your dice tomatoes and your diced onions. Add the salt, lemon juice and cilantro and mix all together. Wa La! Your guacamole is complete!



From the Kitchen of Kimberli