Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Simple Guacamole

It is Tuesday! Your greatest taste of the week is here.
Drum roll please for the guacamole recipe!
I love guacamole! It goes great with chips and salsa, 
Mexican food and whatever else you would like.
A few years ago you couldn't get me to eat an avocado even if you had paid me. I then spent some time in Chile doing service for my church 
and we were fed loads and loads of avocados. 
Since then I have really love the taste of avocados. 
Try this great recipe and enjoy!

ingredients:
2 Avocados
2 Tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. Salt
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
1/3 tsp. Cilantro dry (or cut a small bunch from fresh cilantro leaves)

directions:
Cut and peel your avocados. Smash the avocados with a potato masher or a fork. Add your dice tomatoes and your diced onions. Add the salt, lemon juice and cilantro and mix all together. Wa La! Your guacamole is complete!



From the Kitchen of Kimberli

No comments:

Post a Comment