Monday, March 11, 2013

5 Ingredient Salad

Here is a great salad that is quick and easy and tastes great with all of these different ingredients!



5 Ingredient Fruit Salad
Ingredients:
1 can of Pineapple, small tidbits
1 can of Mandarin Oranges
2 cups of Whip Cream
1 cup of Coconut
1/2 cup of Sliced Nuts (Almonds, Pecans, or Walnuts)

Directions:
Drain your pineapples and oranges and add them to a bowl. Mix in your coconut and whip cream. Sprinkle the nuts on top and enjoy the fruit salad!

*Note: You can add fruit-cock-tail, bananas, or any fruit you would like

5 comments:

Maria said...

Your salad sounds so good and refreshing! I love fruit salads, and I love the idea of adding coconut! That sounds delicious!

madge | the vegetarian casserole queen said...

Yum! I love fruit salads!

Shandy said...

Oh yummmmmmmy!!!! Thanks for dropping my my blog :) I'm now following you via GFC and Twitter. Would love for you to follow back :) I'm pinning this right now. I am going to make this very, very soon. Thanks for sharing!

Shandy @ Aprons 'n Pearls

Unknown said...

Yum! This sounds so refreshing.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! It tastes really good!

Post a Comment