Monday, January 21, 2013

DIY: How to Make A Burp Pad from a Clothe Diaper

So simple to make!
That is my kind of project!
All you need to do is buy a pack of clothe diapers at Wal-Mart.
Cover the back side with cute material that you love!
Cover just the middle or do the whole side.
Sew around the edges with them tucked under or even just serge.
Do it your way and it will turn out so cute!
These work great because they are made to absorb, so of course they will absorb all that spit up just great!


6 comments:

Feral Turtle said...

What a cute idea. Love the fabric you chose.

Emily Thompson said...

the fabric is adorable!!! Would love for you to come by and share it at my party! Tasteful Tuesday: http://www.nap-timecreations.com/

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks for sharing this cute burp cloth at my party. Please be sure to have a link at the bottom of your post back to my blog party.

Blessings,
Linda

Dance_52412 said...

So cute! Love the pattern

Nat Mac said...

That owl fabric you used is super cute! I for sure need to try these for my 3 month old.

Unknown said...

Thank you! Owls seem to be very in at the moment!

Post a Comment