1. Paint the edges and the back of your plaque, block, or canvas.
2. After this is dry seal it with a glossy or matte sealer.
3. Have your photo printed on luster/matte photo paper, but not glossy.
4. Put clear drying wood glue - not yellow - on the front of the block. Coat all
of the edges well. Smooth glue with a sponge brush. Place your print on
the plaque, canvas or block.
5. Smooth our any bubbles with a soft cloth. Let this dry for 25 minutes.
6. With a spoon pour a small amount of the PHOTO TEXTURE CREAM onto your
7. Quickly roll a textured rolling brush through the cream and evenly spread
around the photo.
8. When you use the photo texture cream watch for the following:
- Wear gloves
- Keep away from your eyes and skin
- Rinse immediately if the product contacts your skin
- Keep out of reach of children
9. Dry and display your photo!