Try these great cookies for a change of taste-
I thought they were pretty good!
They've got a mix of raisins and chocolate, sweet and salty.
What a fun cookie with a fun name for a movie night!
2 1/2 cupslour
1 tsp.aking Soda
1 tsp. Salt
1 cup(2 sticks) Butter, at room temperature
1 cupLight Brown Sugar
1 1/2 cups Milk Chocolate Raisinets
3 cupsuttered and Salted Popcorn, store-bought or homemade
1. Heat your oven to 375 degrees and line your cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
2. In a large bowl, use a stand or hand mixer on medium speed to cream the butter until it's light and fluffy. Add both sugars and blend until they're well combined.
3. Crack one egg into a small bowl. Separate the white from the yolk of the second egg and add the yolk to the first egg. Throw away the white or save it for another recipe. Add the eggs and the vanilla to the butter-sugar mixture and blend on medium-high until they're fully incorporated.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients in three batches, blending well after each addition.
5. With a spatula, stir in the Raisinets, then gently fold in the popcorn.
6. Use a medium cookie scoop to shape the dough into mounds (about 2 tbsp each), and put nine of them, staggered, on each baking sheet. Bake the cookies until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.*Note: If it seems a little weird to you, you can delete the popcorn and not put that in the dough.
Recipe Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook