Fun. Fast. Easy.
Make these for your toddlers and preschoolers to help
them learn their numbers!
Use them at home, in a preschool, babysitting, at school with
your students or to teach about in a child development class.
Leave them how they are or put magnets on the back
to have them on the fridgeAll you need:
1. Trace your numbers onto the felt.
2. Cut your numbers out and place them on top of another piece of felt.
3. Cut around your first numbers about 1/4 - 1/2 inch.
4. Hot glue your two numbers together.
5. Optional: place magnets on the back
This is a super cheap activity and you can make as many as you want. Place them in a big box for them to explore their numbers or on the fridge. Mix and match colors and you can make it a way to help them learn their colors also!
Fun Felt Numbers!