These are amazing!
All you have to do is wipe everything up after you feed your child and you are done! These cover your baby so no food gets on their clothes at all.
You just toss it in the washer afterward and clean it.
Especially great for baby showers!
Materials Needed (For 3 Bibs):
1/4 yard of stretch ribbing
thread to match the ribbing
1. Begin by cutting a hole 4 inch in diameter about 1/4 of the way down your dishtowel.
2. Cut a piece of ribbing 15" X 3" so it stretches parallel with the long side. (This may sound small but it stretches on the bias so it fits!)
3. Fold the ribbing down 3/8" on each of the long sides. Then fold the ribbing short sides together
and sew using a 3/8" seam.
4. Fold the ribbing "ring" in half and iron.
5. Pin the ribbing around the hole sandwiching the dishtowel between the ribbing. Make sure to
stretch the ribbing evenly around the hole.