Thursday, April 18, 2013

Best Ever Stove-Top Granola

Try this granola recipe! 
It tastes amazing!
I made it last night and my husband and I almost ate it all!
This is a smaller recipe so if you want it larger double or triple it.
Also, I wasn't feeling raisin's so instead I added about 1/4 cup each of chopped up walnuts, coconut, and chopped up chocolate chips. 
This was to die for!
Easy, fast recipe to try!

Ingredients:
3 Tbsp. Butter
3 Tbsp. Milk
1/4 cups Sugar
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
3 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Raisin's
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
2-3 cups Quick Oats

Directions:
Melt the butter. Stir in the milk and sugars. Bring to a boil and continue stirring for 2 more minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla. Stir in the oats to a desired texture.

For crispy granola, spread on a cookie sheet and broil for 3-4 minutes in the oven. For chocolate chip granola, substitute the chocolate for the raisin's.